• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 1/7/2005 6:52:00 PM)|
Comment: Sh*t talkin' over a nice beat. BOOM! You probably already know if you're interested. I aim for efficiency. So what else though... There's a sinister, soft guitar line. Plus Hezekiah and Grand Agent perform their sh*t-talking well, exhibiting both skillful verbal dexterity and attitude problems.
Name: Mash_Comp (Posted: 1/2/2005 5:10:00 PM)
Summary: Solid Effort Right Here
Comment: Much better than the a-side, Hezekiah really stepped his lyrics up on this one and the beat is perfectly matched with he and guest MC Grand Agent who sounds a lot more inspired here. This track is a blazer.
Name: Mash_Comp (Posted: 1/2/2005 5:08:00 PM)
Summary: Nice Sample-driven Head Nodder
Comment: Hezekiah, who sounds like J-Live, delivers a strong performance over this self-produced cut. The beat is smooth and hypnotic and the chorus is captivating. Definitely something you want to rock on the down time in your set.
Name: MarcusBee (Posted: 12/29/2004 12:06:00 PM)
Summary: Live & Direct Selecta!!!!
Comment: This is a nice melodic beat that compliments Hezekiah and Grand alike. These two have good chemistry together I last heard this type of ish on the Beat Society Remix album that Grand released. Hezekiah is definitely a blessed producer and emceee. Need I say more for Grand?