• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: This is the low point of Hezekiah's offerings, but it's not at all bad. Hezekiah begins by displaying his punchline style over a very so-so beat. Then Ms. Saigon enters and proceeds to rhyme in French. I did not understand this part of the song mainly because French is different from English. But I enjoyed the flow, and the fact that it was something different was refreshing. I suggest we all keep an eye on Hezekiah in the future.