• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 7/13/2003 1:35:00 PM)|
Comment: This track consists of interesting production from the St. Louis-based DJ Crucial. The beat sounds loose and somewhat sloppy, but it fits well with the MCís rhyme style. Crucial supplied a good foundation for Hi-Fidel to rip sh*t up on. So this combination turned out to be pretty damn decent, but nothing spectacular.
Name: cjayr33 (Posted: 5/24/2003 7:47:00 PM)
Summary: Ummm.... Think About That Beat??
Comment: First off, I donít think I agree with this beat. I think it is very low budget and effortless and honestly I donít know anyone in life that would ride around playing that beat. The lyrics were o.k. but the production flooded the track with pure damp wack monstrosity.