• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Malcolm Belton (Posted: 1/21/2009 6:51:00 PM; Partial IP: 98.235.106)
Location: Fayette Ga
Comment: This beat is killa and the rhymes were sic. A-plus did a nice job on the beat and the hieroglyphics killed the track
Name: Jae Woods (Posted: 8/24/2005 11:21:00 PM)
Summary: I Got Love For 'Em.....
Comment: The remix to Love Flowin' (Which was hot anyway) is a sure shot with a re-vamped beat by A-Plus (who is just as good a producer as Domino). It easily fits in with the original words, which I can't say for some remixes I've heard in the past.
Name: Chris McCaffrey (Posted: 7/18/2005 6:27:00 PM)
Summary: As Good As The Original
Comment: I like this remix to Love Flowin, but I want to hear the regular version off of Full Circle a little bit more. This beat is a killa, but this is A-Plus, so I expected this.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 8/16/2004 8:20:00 PM)|
Comment: Flutes and vocals. Is that what I hear? Damn, that's lovely. Maybe not quite top notch A-Plus material, but nice nonetheless. Plus it has got me hyped for that Opio solo album I've been hoping for since a while back. Play this loud only.
Name: Abstrakt13 (Posted: 8/8/2004 12:08:00 AM)
Summary: I Give This An A+
Comment: A-Plus does a great job with this beat. Hiero rips this track almost like a relay, passing the baton back and forth with a kinda annoying yet catchy hook. I'm liking this, more Hieroglyphics for me.