• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Jae Woods (Posted: 8/24/2005 11:32:00 PM)
Summary: Shout It Out, Loud And Proud......
Comment: Opio, Pep Love, and Casual shout it out loud and proud on this track. The Opio beat was on some lullaby-type stuff, but I still felt it. The lyrics never really had me out of my seat, but I still felt the track.
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 8/1/2005 3:28:00 PM)|
Comment: If you're a long-time fan of Hieroglyphics, you have likely been disappointed with many of their recent releases. Open your third eyes. This Opio produced delight may just restore your faith in Hiero, and ultimately all of hip-hop. Opio, Pep Love, and Casual team-up for this one, and everyone comes on the classic Hieroglyphics style. If you're a sour fan, this is the sweet sugar you've been waiting for, and if you're new to these guys, consider yourself blessed.
Name: the wiz (Posted: 7/16/2005 8:42:00 AM)
Summary: Came To Life!
Comment: This piece came to life as soon as I heard it. The ins and outs the beat has is crazy. This is a banger right here.
Name: cu cu cody (Posted: 6/25/2005 5:53:00 PM)
Summary: Shout It Out!
Comment: The twirling beat introduced gives off an intense energy, only than magnified by the words that flow across this swift current. As Heiro does it again.