BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: the illmind junglist (Posted: 4/20/2006 3:33:00 AM)
Summary: Its Aight....
Comment: I used to listen to Hiero way back in the day but I thought they fell of recently. This song is aight but it just doesn't move me like their music in the past. I only gave it thumbs up cause I still support 'em but I wouldn't buy this CD because it just doesn't have the sound I'm used to from the past.
Name: Jae Woods (Posted: 8/24/2005 11:46:00 PM)
Summary: Ya'll Don't Like Me, I Don't Care......
Comment: This 12" was a good one, but "What The Funk" is the definite winner here. A-Plus went to work with the beat, mixing some serenade-fiesta flavor to it. The four emcees on here each stop in and rock the mic right. Mos definitely a banger.
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 8/1/2005 3:28:00 PM)|
Comment: After hearing the two songs off this record, my only reasonable explanation for the extreme freshness is that Hieroglyphics either found the fountain of youth or a time machine. A-Plus cooks up a savory selection of fun-filled instruments for an up-tempo production that begs to be hit. Souls of Mischief with Phesto replaced by Casual get groovy all over this, ensuring a head-banging experience. Cop this now!
Name: Chris McCaffrey (Posted: 7/18/2005 6:44:00 PM)
Summary: What The Funk!? This Is Hot!
Comment: My head nods everytime I hear this. Casual, Tajai, Opio, and A-Plus just do it big. They each kill one of the hottest beats I've heard in a while. Opio and Casual brought it the most "Say what?/You ballin' like a Mariner?/And wearin' a three-piece suit?/You're still a two-shot daringer/And I'm a paratrooper with a parachute"