• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Jae Woods (Posted: 8/24/2005 11:53:00 PM)
Summary: Like It Should Be.....
Comment: I'm feeling this track but it was the original version I fell in love with, so I can't say I'd bump this all day long. The re-vamped beat is a head-nodder, but the calm, serene sound of the original fit a bit better.
Name: Chris McCaffrey (Posted: 7/18/2005 6:48:00 PM)
Summary: Hiero Y'all!
Comment: The beat is hot, but I like the original version of this song a lil' bit mo'. Remix or not, Op and Tajai just don't sound right on this song but that's because they had to replace the verse of one of their former members, which was a hot verse.
Name: UndergroundFiend (Posted: 4/22/2004 8:01:00 PM)
Comment: What can I say? Whoever remixed this track was on the spot with the production, and everybody knows the Hiero crew spits like a damn llama.