• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 1|
Name: J6N (Posted: 9/21/2003 10:40:00 AM)
Summary: Nice Lyrics But The Beat Is Mediocre.
Comment: Wow El-P and Mos Def! So straight from the off I knew the lyrics would be ill, and I was proven correct. However, the utter mediocre ness of the beat hit me full on in the face, and I realized, "Wow the beat may have ruined an otherwise excellent song," which disappointed me immensely. The beat is very dull, so I can't help wishing El-P had done it instead (It would be cool if he would remix it!) because then you have an almost guaranteed dope beat, and that coupled with the dope lyrics, well we would have a classic on our hands! But as it stands we have excellent lyrics and a very tedious beat. A big shame!