• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: pridesparanoia (Posted: 2/16/2004 8:37:00 PM)
Summary: Eon & Copy...same As It Eva Was
Comment: Classic Copywrite, classic Eon. A bit below Copy's usual quality level, but worth a listen.
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 11/2/2003 6:50:00 PM)|
Comment: “Cheese Factory” has Eon and Copywrite (of the MHz Crew) talking about the industry and how labels own and pimp their artists. These two call out phony emcees that are just puppets and are scared of a real emcee. This is an underline theme for most underground emcees; that commercial emcees have no skill and are not real. I mean we have all heard it before and this song is no different from the rest of the songs with this topic. Nothing ground breaking, just reinstating a timeless theme against wack label-pimped emcees.