BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 11/2/2003 6:50:00 PM)|
Comment: From the start, the production automatically sucks me into the song, and then Vast comes on the hook calling out all perpetrators rocking the improper gear. This is the notorious track where Eon attacks Nelly over the whole Air Force One issue. I love the old school production supplied by Mighty Mi, but overall this track let me down. I mean I understand where Eon is coming from but he really didn't have any grounds for a diss. Maybe it was for attention, but besides all that the track is still worth a good listen for comedic purposes. Regardless, Vast kills the hook.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: High & The Mighty; Vast Aire ||Found: 2|