BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Shambhala (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: *sigh* This song is irritating more than anything else. On the flip-side to 'Dick Starbuck', this is a very unimpressive track. Hopefully DJ Mighty Mi didn't put too much time into this beat, which will start to sound like fingernails across a chalkboard after a few listens. The bassline, samples, and drums all sound like they were designed for a club/dance song, which is alright if that's what you're looking for, but it is something of a deviation from most of their work (kind of). Eon comes off alright apart from a boring hook, but overall this is just poorly done and very unoriginal. If you are a diehard High & Mighty fan, you might find some redeemable qualities in it, but I would recommend flipping the record and listening to 'Dick Starbuck' or the very dope Alchemist-produced 'Top Prospects.'