• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: hiphopjunkiez (Posted: 2/11/2003 2:02:00 AM)
Comment: These whiteboyz are tight ass hell. I bought this cd and I loved it. Constantly playing the whole album. I advise all hip-hop heads to go get it.
Name: jayehood (Posted: 11/6/2002 12:56:00 PM)
Summary: Dope /deep Sh*t From Eon
Comment: When I heard this track I was thinking to myself, “This is not Eon rapping. Eon normally comes with your typical Smut-peddler/ perverted rhymes.” This time he spits some deep sh*t, talking on the state of hip-hop and how things were. Real serious and check out the lines at the end sampling Biggie’s voice, “All da MC's dat should have been number 1.”