• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: urb420 (Posted: 11/9/2003 3:14:00 PM)
Summary: Another E.c. Banger
Comment: Not original subject matter, but the beat fits Eon's lyrics well.
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: To me, what many consider to be the ‘herbal enhancement’, is nothing more than an ambition-robbing sedative. But under the ‘high-c’ moniker, I realize I can’t very well play the ‘just say no’ advocate and knock the Buddha bless. Everyone has a vice, and I for one, am by clinical definition, an alcoholic. The matter at hand, though, is neither addiction nor substance abuse, but the music they inspire. Just when I thought the bud was exhausted subject matter, The High and Mighty take us back to the Cypress Hill glory years. And with the MA$E-caliber production, I easily envisioned a video shoot, complete with spandex-clad girlies and pyrotechnics. However, realize that this review isn’t 100% objective, seeing that I peeped the track in (near) full sobriety. Although, next time I review a ‘High Times Pot 10’ joint, I’ll do my preliminary research.... So, don’t expect it to arrive in a timely fashion.