• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: sv14 (Posted: 4/2/2004 8:40:00 PM)
Summary: Stunning Lyrics
Comment: The lyrics are amazin, the beats flow smoothly and its got alot of divine flavour...a must buy!
Name: freon (Posted: 1/24/2004 12:40:00 AM)
Summary: Lost In It
Comment: The delivery was right on and built up at the right moments with the beat ... and the music was just ..real!
Name: intercepto (Posted: 12/1/2003 8:33:00 PM)
Summary: Hip Hop For Beatheads And Lyric Lovers Alike
Comment: Definitely a group on the rise. the flows are tight, and its refreshing to hear lyrics that speak about society without fixating on pimps, hoes, and drinking malt liquor/hennesey at parties. The production is well done with live drums and dope samples that build the tension established by the MC's. Watch for this group.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 11/3/2003 6:21:00 PM)|
Comment: I likes! The production sounds a little rough but I can see a lot of potential in these guys so I'm curious what the future may bring. The Himalayan Project has definitely got their flows in check and the lyrics are top notch. I'm not sure the beat fits the song but give these cats a listen for sure.