BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Key-El (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Rah Digga, Mos Def, Shabaam Sahdeeq, Common, etc... This beat also has my head nodding hard! A much harder joint compared to the two it's featured with. Mos Def sums up the 12" properly with the chorus:"We got to have what?/Love, peace and understanding". Check Monch's "now they sticking it to me like..." line in this. I can't emphasize how incredible this 12" is, don't even hesitate to pick this up.