• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Key-El (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: 'Protective Custody' includes; Mood, Nine, Juggaknots, Talib Kweli, El-P, ect... Lyrically all the artists come nice as expected. The production is very nice but not as entirely nice as 'A Tree Never Grown'. As I said before this series of songs contains some of the most ear opening lyrics to come out in a while. It's so nice to hear an all-star lineup that doesn't disappoint like in so many previous cases.