• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 6/11/2004 1:24:00 AM)|
Comment: I've never heard of the Homeliss Derelix, but they do have Planet Asia and Rasco by their side. And on "In The Mix," nobody disappoints in the least. Of course, the lyrics are fairly standard battle rhymes, yet the bouncy beat is rather thick and fresh while the cuts are easily one of the track's highlights. Who is this mystery producer? I don't know, but he's been informed by the past six or so years of underground production (see Alchemist, Evidence, DJ Revolution, etc.). It's a nice return to the days when "Work The Angles" was the kind of track that had everyone flipping out. Not bad at all, guys.