BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 6/11/2004 1:24:00 AM)|
Comment: The mystery producer here sounds a lot like a cross between DJ Premier and the Alchemist. Could it be one of these two on the down-low? Who knows, but if not, the beat is easily more interesting than some of the Alchemist's recent work, yet to mundane to rank as a Primo classic. The lyrics are of the typical perseverence, yet both MC's have a decent enough flow to draw the listener in enough. "Raise It Up" is a no b.s., straightforward underground joint, which is both a blessing and a curse. A curse because it offers little in the way of originality, but also a blessing because it's definitely not offensive to the ears.