BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: bull city (Posted: 9/16/2004 9:52:00 PM)
Summary: "sounds Of Blackniss"
Comment: This joint is a winner,in fact I fell in love with these guys and searched all over the net looking for more of their rhymes and sh*t. The soulful production was a perfect backdrop for their black conscious lyrics. These guys remind me of an old school De La joint from back in the day.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 6/11/2004 1:24:00 AM)|
Comment: "Unite" has easily the best beat on the Homeliss Derelix 12". Abandoning the sub-Alchemist schtick of the other two tracks, "Unite" is an ill little disco/jazz fusion beat made so great by a great drum fill and those electric keys. And the scratched hook? Thank God somebody brought it back. If Homeliss Derelix keep things up like this, a solid full-length could be a distinct possibility.