• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Using the March Madness theme, these Chicago heads keep the competition in check. Although you may not recognize the names Horeson J.A.E. & Eduardo Scizzahandz, listen a little closer; if you know what’s up Chicago’s MCs, you’ll be pleased to find quite a line-up of local appearances on this one. If not, the name J.U.I.C.E. might offer a little familiarity as much of his work has been featured on ughh.com. His-Panik also gets behind the boards with an instrumental not quite as nice as the many joints he and the Moleman have blessed.