• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 8/10/2005 3:32:00 PM)|
Comment: Hmmm… Hot Karl ehh? Sounds like some novelty sh*t. And dude kind of sounds like Paul Barman. So he's got the cards stacked against his ass already. Oh and the beat isn't really that great. But against all the odds, I'll be damned if this isn't entertaining. The lyrics are actually a very poignant commentary on selling out. Add to that the fact that Hot Karl plays pretty well with MC Serch and we're getting somewhere. Peep game.