• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: stukinbmore (Posted: 8/24/2006 10:10:00 AM)
Summary: Corny? I Think Not
Comment: Now granted this dude dosen't have the greatest flow in thw world. But I thought hip-hop was about being real. I'm going to make a point to cop his album just beause he not givin' you the same old routine. You can tell this dude really has a passion for what he does. As far as the beat, I mean it's 9th Wonder. What more needs to be said? He proves himself once again.
Name: mug pattern sporadic (Posted: 8/15/2005 9:37:00 AM)
Summary: Wack As Wannabe Paul Barman
Comment: I heard this gully chump had to pay 9th a bunch to get this beat. Being honest doesn't mean shit if you suck horse dick. A million MC's have come with the honest song (see Murs and 9th's "and this is for" as a good example)in this case its a last resort for no talent. Oh yeah wait and see if 9th Wonder puts out an instrumental record and buy that.
Name: BigBouty (Posted: 6/17/2005 12:08:00 AM)
Summary: Why Would An Emcee Wanna Ruin An Ill Beat.
Comment: This dude is corny and full of punch lines. I mean come on, this dude just sucks. I mean maybe it has a decent point, but the point can't be made if you can't rap. The only reason I comment on the emcee is because this is one of the hottest beats of the year. 9th please dont fuck with cats like this again.
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 5/26/2005 6:22:00 PM)|
Comment: For anyone that has made judgments of Hot Karl based on other tracks full of corny punchlines, this is a must hear. 9th Wonder drops another banger (this guy is the hardest working producer in hip-hop), and if a rapper has any concept of flow, they'd be hard pressed to sound bad over one of 9th's pumping productions. Hot Karl drops a song full of introspective lyrics, speaking on his life and the industry in general. This is a must check.