• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 5/26/2005 6:23:00 PM)|
Comment: It is apparent from his track concepts that Hot Karl has a head on his shoulders unfortunately, his voice and flow do a spectacular job of making mine ache. Ayatollah laces a dope beat, but it just further shows that without these beats Hot Karl would be just another wannabe nerdy college rapper. "I've Heard" is a hot cut, and the instrumentals alone make this record with purchasing, but it disappoints me to hear Hot Karl on them when many more deserving emcees are laying in the cut without production.