• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: HiPHoPJuNkEE (Posted: 2/14/2009 11:07:00 AM; Partial IP: 165.220.10)
Location: Saskatoon Canada
Comment: DJ Premier could never make a bad track...I love anything he produces
Name: Yerem (Posted: 1/29/2009 10:57:00 AM; Partial IP: 208.225.31)
Location: B Col
Comment: I heard this on somebodys radio show maybe eclipse but anyway the dj cut up that "this is the beat intro" and I need to hear that to hear this song.
Name: REKIN EYES (Posted: 1/28/2009 3:25:00 PM; Partial IP: 14.105.243)
Location: T DOT
Comment: DIRTY BEAT! Like shady cops on the street!
Name: Quest (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 1/28/2009 11:28:00 AM; Partial IP: .60.115.46)
Location: UGHH World HQ - Boston, MA
Comment: Premo can make any song 100x doper. Great track - reminds me of a dope 1993 - 1995 posse cut. Been playing this one on repeat non-stop - I can't get enough of this!
Name: Greg Rodgers (Posted: 1/27/2009 12:40:00 PM; Partial IP: .237.4.130)
Comment: Yeah...lyrics are straight just not anything new. Add Premo and its a definate spin. One to check out...
Name: Chicky (Posted: 1/26/2009 10:07:00 PM; Partial IP: 23.161.250)
Location: Waterbury Conn Usa
Comment: The beat is Hard lyrics are ok