BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: New material from J-Zone's camp is always nice, mostly because J-Zone ends up lacing the beats. H.U.G. isn't bad on the mic, but J-Zone is the true star with a bouncy, flute-and-guitar-laced beat featuring a high-pitched sinister laugh throughout. Yeah, J's production might be getting a little formulaic by now, but it always brings a smile to my face. And the usual off-kilter dialog and samples work fantastically. Click listen already.
Name: Tuber Q Losis (Posted: 6/15/2002 8:49:00 PM)
Summary: Gotta Get The Instrumental For This Song
Comment: This song is pretty hot, mainly the beat. Even though I heard H.U.G's flow, I couldn't quite make out the words. The vocals need more volume, but other than that this is sick.
Name: Thugg_Misses (Posted: 6/4/2002 7:19:00 PM)
Summary: Dope Track
Comment: It's dope, especially with that little laugh. That shit's dope!
Name: waukegan jay (Posted: 6/3/2002 1:16:00 AM)
Summary: Fresh Track
Comment: The production is real nice.