• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: flipthafunkyfader (Posted: 10/31/2004 12:50:00 AM)
Summary: Brings Back Some Memories And Makes You Think About Your Past...
Comment: Very remeniscent.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 8/16/2004 8:20:00 PM)|
Comment: The obligatory this-is-how-I-grew-up joint, but's slightly more tolerable than the average song containing such subject matter. The beat is a cut above the rest in any case, but how many songs like this can consumers be expected to consume? And how diluted is the market for this type of song? I'm adding those to my list of questions artists should ask themselves before entering the studio. Obviously artists don't give a sh*t, but I feel like I'm doing my part.