BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 8/31/2004 1:55:00 PM)|
Comment: This kind of sounds like a lost Rawkus joint... The piano sample reminds me of "Talking To You," the posse cut released around the time of the first Lyricist Lounge comp, while the high-pitched vocal sounds harkens back to "Ms. Fat Booty." The MC's, however, remind me of Swollen Members and The Arsonists a lot. It's a decent tune, not the most original, but incredibly strong for something rather derivative. Hyprid H might not make an Infinite Impact like their label name suggests, but they'll definitely warrant more than a few spins with "Clock Wise."