• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.4 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Triple B (Posted: 9/20/2008 8:15:00 PM; Partial IP: 202.182.12)
Comment: Boring! Why is this on this site. Listening to this joint makes me want to kill someone.
Name: BrownyBeats (Posted: 9/15/2008 4:49:00 PM; Partial IP: 30.140.130)
Location: Montreal, Quebec,Canada
Comment: Deja Vu, I hate to says that about cube, he's one of my fevorite west coast rappers, I know he could've done better!
Name: djscoobz (Posted: 9/14/2008 3:11:00 PM; Partial IP: 94.110.132)
Location: v town,ca
Comment: cube comes with the truth on this song !and I dont give a fuk if dude made a movie wtvr everybody gotta make that paper, nuttin wrong with the grown man hustle. and ontop of that raw footage the album was hot, hotter than 99%of the albums this year underground and pop. so all the haters shut they trap and go back 2 listinin 2 jay z and soilder boy (puke)
Name: Norman (Posted: 9/4/2008 2:37:00 AM; Partial IP: 243.171.74)
Location: New York
Comment: It's produced by Maestro delinodraconian. Gangster rap please... has anyone actually seen "Are We There Yet"? Get this clown off this site. It's embarrassing.
Name: delinodraconian (Posted: 9/1/2008 1:52:00 AM; Partial IP: 126.96.36.199)
Location: la, ca
Comment: hot. cube can still produce, write and flow to put out bangers.