• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: 56 Stichiz (Posted: 6/14/2003 10:19:00 PM)
Summary: Dome Knocker Till The End!
Comment: The guitar is beyond yummy and Tonedeff's hook definitely gives the song what it needs to be sick. Icon comes with some good lines, but nothing to go crazy over. The song, as a whole though, is definitely awesome!
|Name: slumdance (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: DJ Kno is the star on this cut. He laced the track with that sweet guitar, and I love him for that. Icon raps in regular bragadiccio form, so there are dope lines but nothing new. Tonedeff bellows an annoying, yet quite catchy, hook that follows the track. It's nothing seriously exciting, but definitley worth the four minutes of that yummy guitar.
Name: stoleyorange (Posted: 8/28/2002 10:34:00 AM)
Summary: Long Verses But Worth It
Comment: Icon laces some crazy lines on this here. I was feeling the hook but this beat here is insane. Iím going to peep more shit by Icon and Kno.
Name: DJ Kno (Posted: 8/20/2002 12:37:00 AM)
Comment: Buy this record Biznatches..!