• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: kg (Posted: 6/11/2009 2:18:00 PM; Partial IP: 254.56.188)
Comment: nice mellow beat wiv a big artist spiting real rap on point wiv every lyric
|Name: slumdance (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: This is a really dope track. Pretty well put together and topped off with a clever concept. Malak Akbar sonically man-handles the boards with a pretty sinister track that lets Icon feed off it to speak on losing friends and death in general. Absolutley worth a listen; check it out.
Name: Fly er sink (Posted: 9/3/2002 10:15:00 AM)
Comment: This song has a great meaning and with a combination of a sick beat and good lyrics it definitely deserves a listen.