• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
|Name: slumdance (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: "This Means War" is an all-out bragging rights track. Full of some very memorable punchlines that are sure to make you rewind at least once. Although Icon comes off way more consistant with his, Pack had the show stopper in my opinion: "We don't freestyle, we do spontaneous masturbations." The beat is worth a ride, but not spectacular. Listen if you're really amped and wanna battle kids.
Name: Holy Ghost (Posted: 9/15/2002 4:48:00 PM)
Summary: Packs Punch Like A Sack Lunch
Comment: This is dope. Pack's "you're worse than the you you rap about in your own verses" is one of the best lines ever.
Name: Verbal (Posted: 7/29/2002 8:43:00 PM)
Summary: Lacks Punch.
Comment: After awhile I found myself not listening to this track. I'm a big Pack FM fan but this shit is kinda weak.