• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: _spooler2_ (Posted: 2/3/2004 12:06:00 PM)
Summary: Sounds Twice As Nice
Comment: Good song. It's probably one of the most underground bands i've ever heard, so rare, I've been searching for this sh*t for ages, and from listening to the song it was well worth it. Good bassline with a guitar riff on the beat as well. A good DJ Premier-type hook. Lyrics are good too! I think their album is called Capture the Flag.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: I'm not to familiar with the Icons to be honest, but "Snap Shots" is kind of nice. The dark, midtempo production immediately sticks out while the off-the-wall battle rhymes are quite nice. I dig the cuts on the hook as well; I'm glad to see a resurgence of scratching for hooks as opposed to some annoying, nursury-rhyme hook. "Snap Shots" might not score points for originality as many other artists have done this before, but it's worth a listen if you've got the time.
Name: MK3 (Posted: 4/10/2002 7:43:00 PM)
Summary: B-Boys Makin Noise!!
Comment: Icons come with it on this one, the beat is dark, but keeps your neck snappin’. That sample is sick! The emcees flips his words and vocal tones, so even though the track don't change much , the mood does. Dope, Icons reppin’ for the West!
Name: synce (Posted: 3/29/2002 1:26:00 PM)
Summary: Dope Track Point Blank
Comment: This ish is a dope all round track, straight off the drop I was feeling it with the deep bassline.
Name: ORVILLE REDENBACHER (Posted: 3/17/2002 1:45:00 PM)
Summary: Banger For The Ride
Comment: I've been bumping this song since last summer. It's nice to see the ICONS getting noticed.