• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: matt one (Posted: 1/22/2005 4:24:00 PM)
Summary: Ill Bill's The Best
Comment: I knew somethin' about this song sounded familiar. Itís taken from Redmanís, "How To Roll a Blunt."
Name: simple_man (Posted: 8/16/2004 2:28:00 PM)
Summary: Finally, A Rap Song That Makes A Difference!
Comment: How can anyone hate on this track? Ill Bill raps about a subject matter that really touches my heart. nice beat too.
Name: simple_man (Posted: 7/29/2004 2:10:00 PM)
Summary: Haha, I Loves It!
Comment: i've been listening to this song for a couple of years now, and it never gets old. Ill Bill and his brother come through with another great one.
Name: urb420 (Posted: 12/29/2003 7:06:00 PM)
Summary: F*ck Tha Police
Comment: Ill Bill is straight hot sh*t. I'm really feelin' the subject matter.