• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: dj excellence (Posted: 5/17/2004 8:48:00 PM)
Comment: I love those strings and Ill Bill comes correct as usual ...
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 5/17/2004 6:54:00 PM)|
Comment: It's been quite a wait for Ill Bill's first proper full length. After enough b-sides, bootleg and mixtape type releases to keep the Feddy Govs tailing him, the first single finally drops. The a-side gives us a look inside the mind of Eric Harris (of Columbine fame) via Bill. He makes the best of an idea that seems a bit too easy and obvious by providing his own brand of social commentary. Meanwhile, Necro's horns blare. Add some eerie synths on the chorus and you remember how much you missed he and Bill together since “The Future is Now.”
Name: SHikai3 (Posted: 5/14/2004 1:42:00 PM)
Summary: Played? Trite? Dope?
Comment: Necro always comes with the dope loops, Ill Bill Kind of sounds like he is biting Eminem, only he makes Eminem sound like a wannabee even though he wrote the original, you know what I mean?