• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: EzRok (Posted: 3/1/2005 1:31:00 AM)
Comment: The beat is tight. Ill Bill is always gone be a sick emcee. No matter what beat he's gone be on. You know his lyrics wreck havoc.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 6/11/2004 1:25:00 AM)|
Comment: You can't follow up "God Is An Atheist." It just won't happen. But I guess that b-side has to be filled. "The Name's Bill" finds the Alchemist doing a decent DJ Premier impersonation while Ill Bill does his sick-and-twisted thug schtick, the kind of thing Eminem did way before all the superstardom. In the end, all I can do is recall what Sick Boy said in response to Rent's claim that some of Lou Reed's solo work was good: "It's not bad, but it's not f*cking great neither."