• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: simple_man (Posted: 8/16/2004 2:41:00 PM)
Summary: Gosh Darn!
Comment: Ill Bill and Necro make such a d*mn good duo. The beat on this track is so d*mn chills I could trip to it all day. And what can I say about Bill? He's just so full of the good stuff it don't stop flowing. Buy the album, it's key.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 5/17/2004 6:54:00 PM)|
Comment: "Unstoppable" features Bill growling over Necro's organ and bass. Sure itís battle type sh*t, but it has got that Ill Bill twist. For example, he proves conclusively that some people deserve to get their sh*t smashed... "When we was with the Beatnuts, I can count about 4/ different occasions I had to lace a kid, cold duffed him/ one dude bought me a drink after I snuffed him."
Name: doctor chicken (Posted: 5/12/2004 11:58:00 PM)
Summary: Solid Track
Comment: I love the energy Ill Bill brings to his songs. This joint is nothing groundbreaking but it is a very good song. Worth a listen.