• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: A.1 (Posted: 11/21/2008 1:18:00 PM; Partial IP: 25.145.198)
Comment: Dilla is the omega when it comes to laying tracks R.I.P
Name: Cohen (Posted: 11/14/2008 1:15:00 AM; Partial IP: 236.146.47)
Comment: I dunno how JMT has a higher rating than this. This track is dope. Its got Old School Dilla, with Illa J sick chill flow all over it. Match made in heaven. I wish Dilla was still around to hear this. Shows how the kiddies are are going for the violence and people are leaving their mind's eye crusted.
Name: Run Amuck (Posted: 11/1/2008 4:28:00 PM; Partial IP: 80.137.161)
Comment: Not bad. Illa almost sounds & flows like his brother Dilla. And I realize the beat is some unused beat from the 90's....but it sounds decent. Some cool mellow shit to listen to.