• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Ron Supe (Posted: 12/12/2008 9:49:00 AM; Partial IP: 120.74.133)
Comment: Hope he stays consistent?! R.I.P. Dilla, apparently some so called "heads" have been living under a rock for the past 10 year. YES. Anything Dilla put his stamp on turned to Fresh.
Name: Samson (Posted: 11/12/2008 8:21:00 AM; Partial IP: .252.27.60)
Location: Moncton, Canada
Comment: This is an excellent cd. The raps are confident, smooth, creative and intricate. It's a chill party song without too much to have to think about in terms of lyrics. The beats are of the highest quality. I suggest you read the bio. Only problem is they were hardly touched when rapped on, leading to a repetitive zoning out feel to the beats in this album. The quality is redeeming enough to not make the listener bored.
Name: jahnee daihjah (Posted: 11/4/2008 2:09:00 PM; Partial IP: 168.25.171)
Location: Lost Ainjulz
Comment: A nice dwon tempo kind of song.Godd stuff. Hope he stays consistent
Name: C0NVERSATION (Posted: 11/3/2008 2:27:00 PM; Partial IP: 212.78.220)
Location: Seattle US
Comment: This shit is dope... Summerize it all in a little bit. A nice little laid back flow that I havent really heard in a while. Im really diggin the beat. Its deep how even after death your bro can help you. The beats on point. keep pumpin out the real stuff.