• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: I didn't really dig Illin' P on "Bolero," but the promise of Ed O.G on "All We Know" drew me in. All the guests are very enjoyable, and even Illin' P surprised me with some solid rhymes. The production is minimal, but it's not that bad and fits the rhymes. "All We Know" should make you forgive "Bolero," so forget the previous track and listen to this instead.
Name: Crush One (Posted: 6/17/2002 1:46:00 AM)
Summary: Classic Sh*t From Classic Cats!
Comment: Very solid considering what we had to work with. Well worth the purchase though.
Name: tilea (Posted: 6/13/2002 4:34:00 PM)
Summary: Tight Track
Comment: Iíve been checking for Illiní P for a minute, ever since I heard ĎYesí. I remember him performing at a music conference like 5-6 years ago. I think his beats are nice and they allow him to shine. This track is tight. Iíve only heard it on the radio. All I want to know is when is the Illiní P album coming out? Iím definitely a fan.
Name: alhooker (Posted: 5/25/2002 7:08:00 PM)
Summary: This Is What You Want Here.
Comment: This is one of the best tracks that I have ever listened to on this site. Illin P and ED O.G. are some of the hottest lyric builders on the scene. Crush and Rip also lace hard lyrics.