• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.6 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: fairness (Posted: 6/10/2008 12:20:00 AM; Partial IP: 13.124.244)
Comment: excellent; song, lyrics, and artists. thanks for this and gb doesn't care about no people but the neocons
Name: Only White Jackson (Posted: 4/22/2008 10:48:00 AM; Partial IP: .67.117.50)
Location: North of NOLA
Comment: I don't care for him as an artist, but I like Kanye at the end, gotta love tech's lyrics too
Name: Bunkie (Posted: 4/3/2008 11:53:00 AM; Partial IP: 184.108.40.206)
Comment: Great song, love the lyrics. Many great lines but "12 IQ points away from being retarded" may just take the cake!
Name: Jerry B (Posted: 3/27/2008 9:47:00 AM; Partial IP: 76.165.104)
Location: Cascade, Maryland
Comment: I liked it -- I like the title -- I like the words -- I like the beat // I usually don't care much for RAP. The only thing missing was the words Dick(head)Cheney. Good Song.
Name: the illmind junglist (Posted: 11/6/2006 1:33:00 AM)
Summary: Word Up
Comment: Straight up n down, this song speaks the truth. George Bush is a piece of sh*t and I'm glad cats are speakin on it. IMPEACH THAT YUPPIE SKUM PIECE OF SH**!
|Name: DJ Sho Nuff (Posted: 8/3/2006 1:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Sampling The Honeydrippers’ classic song of the same title, three of today’s most poignant emcees drop gems, openly ripping our current President George W. Bush. Touching on everything from the Christian church, welfare, Katrina, Osama Bin Laden, September 11th, Al Quaeda, and the war in Iraq, these emcees use their gift of language to bring some contemporary issues to the forefront. Green Lantern makes the song easily accessible to all by lifting the familiar and funky Honeydrippers’ sample. Drop this in the club and educate ‘em while making ‘em dance. Green Lantern puts the icing on the cake by closing the song with Kanye’s now famous, “George Bush does not care about black people.”