• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Cyrax (Posted: 7/31/2005 4:06:00 PM)
Summary: Intelligent Rhyming
Comment: Deep track with a message and a purpose. Gotta love Tech. This is the song that got me into Immortal Technique, and it's quite solid. Don't sleep.
Name: The Nebulous Nebula (Posted: 3/8/2005 1:14:00 AM)
Summary: Holy Moses!
Comment: Man. Too Ill!
Name: phlaver45 (Posted: 7/2/2004 1:21:00 PM)
Summary: This Song Is One Of The Best Ive Herd From Him
Comment: His lyrics are always educated as you really have to pay attention to get the meaning.
Name: AntiVisual (Posted: 6/21/2004 7:17:00 PM)
Summary: Don't Miss This!
Comment: Immortal Technique has some deep lyrics. Dope beat and excellent lyrics. I give this a 2 thumbs up.
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 6/11/2004 1:25:00 AM)|
Comment: Someone get me a sweater because this sh*t is cold. Immortal Tech rips through this track with flawless stamina. This is an emcee where you really need to pay attention to his words and not the type of songs you just play in the background. Sit down and listen. Some of it gets to be a little too much at times but his skill is still undeniable. Sothpaw’s beat isn't up to par with most of the production I've heard from him, however, it really lets Tech off his chain. Pick this up fo sho'.