BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Offdachayn (Posted: 10/15/2009 11:48:00 AM; Partial IP: .28.194.19)
Location: Inglewood, CA
Comment: When I was in da ATL, I heard the instrumental! This song, what could go wrong with the beats! Love the song, good concept too! The only problem is that I can't find the single or album anywhere!
Name: SoulKicka (Posted: 5/5/2002 7:19:00 PM)
Summary: Complex Sound With Average Flow
Comment: I like the beat, piano loop fit the other samples well. Sounded a little overdone in some spots, but that might just be the recording. Also kinda overshadowed the lyrics at times, but didn't hurt the overall track (the emceein' wasn't that amazing anyways). It was aight.
Name: Epidemic1200s (Posted: 4/1/2002 9:23:00 PM)
Summary: My First Time Listening To I.E..
Comment: Initially I did not like this rhyming over such a clustered and quick beat. I feel they could slow up the beat just a little bit and it would go much nicer. Overall, I like the beat but am completely apathetic to the emcee. I would appreciate the record much more for the instrumental.