• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: manatarms (Posted: 7/24/2003 3:41:00 PM)
Summary: Uhh Uh Uh Uh Uh Uhuh....
Comment: The topic is the same old B.S….man can’t mutha f*ckers come up with some new ideas for a song?
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 7/14/2003 8:18:00 PM)|
Comment: I'm liking Oh No's production on this track- the beat sounds somewhat dark, with an excellent use of sampling of what almost sounds like church bells and an evil choir, creating a "Gotham City at sundown" vibe (if that makes any sense at all). Infamous MC and French Fry flow and compliment each other nicely, although definitely more could have been done with the hook. What the hell is "fabulas?” Seems like they made it up just so it'd rhyme with "split a n*gga's ass." Hmm. Regardless, check this one out. The "The Apocalypse/The Ex Files/Simply Fabulas" 12" is also available at the online store.