• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: kineticmindz (Posted: 8/28/2003 4:32:00 AM)
Comment: the beat is dope as hell. But Infamous MC is like a bad stock tip I lose interest.
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 7/14/2003 8:18:00 PM)|
Comment: Perhaps it's my bias for topical rhymes that's preventing me from really getting into this track. Infamous MC essentially does a lot of talking without saying anything. Also, while Kankick's production is decent, its lighthearted vibe is contradictory to Infamous and Oh No's sh*t talking. Overall, a mediocre track, although the "kick a n*gga like Tae Bo" concept (used in the hook) has been done before- flashback to Lil Fame on "No Mercy." Of course, this is most likely unintentional- just my critical ass over-analyzing lyrics again.