• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Ash-en-wan (Posted: 11/4/2002 5:56:00 PM)|
Comment: Ingredients: 70’s soul era (30%) Blazing bass (15%) Memo snare (15%) Infinito’s tight shrill flow (40%). Recipe: Stir the bass into half of the raw snapping snare and let the mixture congeal. With the remaining snare add the soul and lace the now delicious concoction, with a tight shrill flow. Allow all the ingredients to rest for a minute and then whisk, gradually adding both mixtures to formulate a flawless underground banger.
Name: allen johnson (Posted: 8/4/2002 9:39:00 PM)
Comment: Soulful banger and fresh raps, sounds good for an up and comer with like 20 albums.