• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: Cameron88 (Posted: 11/9/2006 10:28:00 PM)
Comment: Listening to this track can make anyone rethink about Hip Hop. This is the true Hip Hop that everyone is looking for. Insight knows how to entertain the masses.
Name: essential (Posted: 5/23/2005 2:53:00 PM)
Summary: Expand Your Mind And Evolve!
Comment: This is radio material for the masses. People deserve quality music to listen to. This is the new Hip-Hop we are really searching for. It's time for us as a society to Evolve from this prehistoric neandrethol state of a disease we call Gangsta Rap.
Name: Abstrakt13 (Posted: 8/5/2004 1:17:00 AM)
Summary: I Love This Track
Comment: Insight is slowly becoming one of my favorite rapper/producers in the game. This sample is so tight and his flow is tight, he doesn't miss a beat (no pun intended). You know you love Insight's storytelling. He doesn't make himself out to be a god or anything else but a man, people feel that kind of realness.
Name: Manifesto Prime (Posted: 6/26/2004 4:39:00 PM)
Comment: Insight's style is definitely progressing and he can ride the beat smooth as shiet baby... by the way production is lay back and on point in this joint.
Name: Freejazz23 (Posted: 6/11/2004 2:27:00 PM)
Summary: Bob James Sample Is Nasty!!!!!
Comment: This track is straight up chill...
And if you can't roll wil this hot s$%t bumpin out your speakers, I feel sorry for you.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 6/11/2004 1:27:00 AM)|
Comment: The beat to "Evolve" gets props just for taking a cheesy sample, a really bad smooth jazz flute thing, and making it actually halfway dope and interesting. At first, it catches you off guard, but after a while it flows so nicely, you can't help but smile and express interest. Insight sounds more lively on this track than on the "Daily Routine" mix. I'd recommend this one because as far as standard underground hip-hop goes, this is rather amusing.