• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Drew The Werd (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: I feel that any tack which makes a lyrical reference to Rakim is the sh*t, but even if Insight didn't give due praise to Rakim Allah, this would still be a good song. My man Insight's constantly bettering himself lyrically, and his crazy ill production quality hasn't faltered a bit. A good way to describe the production here would be an old-school vibe intertwined with that modern flair, but not too much flair. Ya nah mean? If you do, give this one a listen.
Name: White Lotus (Posted: 4/25/2002 9:44:00 AM)
Summary: Serious Goodness
Comment: Insight has that wild voice but he is, by far, one of the best independent music makers period. Buy it, play it, listen to it.