BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: AbstractDialect (Posted: 12/20/2002 8:43:00 PM)
Comment: You know you like that summary, haha. Insight is hot, he's not the most complex lyricist out but his beats are nice and he's bringin a message across....'nuff said.
Name: yes yes yall (Posted: 12/2/2002 4:25:00 PM)
Summary: This Cats Ok
Comment: I like this cat. I got the CD. Not bad but not the best. I like the fact that he talks out on cats that are just out for the money.
|Name: Robin Crates (Posted: 11/26/2002 8:01:00 PM)|
Comment: The production on this joint is hot sh*t, cats may remember him for lacing joints like "Universal" for Mr. Lif but most importantly don't sleep on Insight's capabilities as a lyricist. His flow is pristine as he drops rhymes dedicated to the disillusionment of amateur herb emcees. The foundation on this track changes consistently with rhythm and sample control that is solid and intricate.
Name: RapCdCollector (Posted: 11/14/2002 2:28:00 PM)
Summary: Stick To Producing!
Comment: Insight should stick to Producing and quit rapping.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Insight||Found: 8|