BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: j6n (Posted: 11/18/2003 8:39:00 AM)
Summary: Insight Is Ill As F*ck!!!
Comment: Holy sh*t Insight is such an ill producer and MC and couple that with the flawless styles of Lif and it means you have one hell of a 12" here! Let me break it down for yall- BUY THIS NOW!
Name: hanus (Posted: 2/19/2003 11:49:00 AM)
Comment: Mr.Lif has a very distinct flow and is a very talented emcee. Insight's beat sounds like something Dilated Peoples would put out. All in all, this track is nice
|Name: Josiah (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: "Right from the intro" the god Mr. Lif blesses the track with his trademark voice and flow. Knowing it must be hard to come after Lif, Insight replies with a flurry of his own soon to be trademarks. It's always a blessing to my ears to hear a duo of emcees team up and create a dope song. Be sure to keep a lookout for future releases from Insight on the infamous Brick Records. You will be able to purchase this 12" shortly in our online store.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Insight; Mr. Lif; Perceptionists||Found: 13|