• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 3/16/2005 12:00:00 PM)|
Comment: It is artists like Insight that are keeping hip-hop alive. Granted it is unlikely he will ever garner attention from the masses, but he is still putting it down for the real heads worldwide. This is just feel-good music right at its core, a perfect record to bring in the summer.
Name: djplanet (Posted: 2/28/2005 11:00:00 AM)
Comment: Listening to these beats you can really tell that there's some vintage equipment being used here cause the beats sound so punchy and grimy. I love it. Here Insight utilizes a nice piano sample in that bouncy DJ Premier style behind more classic rhyme vocals. Overall just a good record. Recommended.